Due to the continuing rise of COVID-19 in the community our dining room and patio at The Grill will remain temporarily closed until.
Curbside pick-up will continue to be available for The Grill from 11 am-9 pm Monday through Saturday, and until 8 pm on Sunday’s.
Signatures Restaurant will continue to be open Tuesday’s through Saturday from 5-9 pm due to low volume and safety precautions in place.
MN state COVID-19 guidelines for restaurants that we are strongly following:
- Have adopted and implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- Ensure a minimum of 6 feet of distance between tables
- Limit indoor occupant capacity to no more than 50% up to 250 persons
- Do not exceed 250 persons in outdoor spaces
- Limit table service to 4 persons, or 6 if part of one family unit
- Require reservations
- Require workers to wear masks at all times and strongly encourage customers to wear masks when not eating or drinking
At our establishment:
After each customer, tables, chairs, and any other touched items are sanitized.
All customer-facing staff wears a mask and gloves during dining service, placing guests’ food on a stand near the table to ensure social distancing.
Tables are all spread out ensuring 6+ feet of distance between each table.
We ask that you choose not to dine with us if you are feeling sick or ill in any way or have been in contact with someone who may have COVID-19 and we strongly encourage wearing a face covering when you are not eating or drinking. If you are dining with us we ask that you please abide by all guidelines in order to allow for a great dining experience for all.
Inside dining service
Tuesday – Saturday: 5-9 pm